Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Two Weeks Old Babies!!!

We hit two weeks today! Both babies were weighed this morning at the pediatrician's office and we were really happy with their weight gain! Brigitte weighs 5 pounds and 8 ounces, which is more than her birth weight. She gained 8 oz since her last weight check, which was a week ago. Richard weighs 6 pounds and 6 ounces! He's our big boy! :) He's gained 11 oz in a week, which surprised the doctor, but he said it wasn't something to worry about. Richard definitely likes to eat and is one strong baby~

My husband passed his CNA certification exam so we are EXTREMELY proud and excited for him! Yay! He has been with us since Saturday and we are loving it~ He is such a big help and a wonderful father!

Yesterday he and I went to run some errands and left the babies with Grandpa. I was nervous about going out, since I haven't really been out at all since even before the babies were born. During the last couple weeks of my pregnancy, it came to the point where I was too big and uncomfortable to even go grocery shopping. So, I would rest at home a lot, which I think was quite helpful. Going out yesterday though was good for me and my husband; we were able to get things done and we even went on a mini-date! We went to Crepes Ooh La La and it was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment